A lot has happened last year. The pandemic has been difficult for us too as it has been for all of you but we can’t deny having learned something from it. Here at ZappTax, we had some noteworthy milestones of our own last year - despite the challenges - that we wanted to share with you here.
- In July, we passed 20,000 downloads of the app. And that made us super happy. Thank you!!!
- On July, 15th, we released the - long overdue - French version of our app and website.
- On November 9th, we published our first blog article. Every week now, we share some useful tips, news and personal selections.
- You are going to hear from us more often! Our first newsletter was sent early December, and will be followed by much more to come - every first Monday of the month.
- What if you could shop French goods tax-free without coming to France? That would be amazing and that’s exactly what we are currently working on. This new service is now being tested with a few hundred users and will be available very soon to all of you!
- Jean-Marie Wodon, our CEO, got interviewed by LN24, a business TV channel. He explains (in French) how ZappTax sailed through the pandemic relatively unharmed despite the challenges. Watch the interview here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nx-ghcpbl0k&t=104s
We achieved a lot in 2020, that’s for sure. Big thanks to all our staff and users who made it all possible! 😍
2021 will come with even more exciting news from our side. And trust us, you won’t be disappointed!! A brand new mobile app, along with its desktop version will be out very soon. ZappBox beta version will also be released. You get it right, we are not done yet revolutionising the tax-free shopping world!